POLICIES FOR ALL TINA MODELING CLASSES
- All consents are to be signed; all payments are to be paid in full before classes.
- All class fees and material fees are non refundable and non transferable.
- No change of schedule or cancellation of classes available.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early before classes begin. Be prepared and bring all required materials/attire needed for the class.
- All students must wear all black tight fitted clothing. Ladies must wear at least 3 inch black heels and gentlemen must wear plain black shoes.
- NO FOOD DURING CLASS. NO VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING IS ALLOWED DURING CLASS. Tina Modeling instructors will be taking videos and images for their social media page to help you as our students get discovered into the industry as well as for educational purposes.
- Only students are allowed inside the classroom during the class.
- Students should be respectful, cordial & helpful to each other. Tina Modeling reserves the right to terminate any students with cause without any refunds.
- A $35 service fee will be charged for each bounced check.
- Students are encouraged to seek counseling from Tina Modeling on their career development in modeling, advertising & entertainments, and must notify Tina Modeling of all employment offers.
BLITZ PRODUCTIONS INCLUDES ALL BLITZ GROUP CLASSES: BLITZ MODELS, BLITZ ETIQUETTE, AND BLITZ KIDS. BLITZ PRODUCTIONS IS UNDER TINA MODELING.